About the Conference
On the 14th and 15th October 2021, Info House Slovenia in cooperation with Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia will organize the International Conference 7th Days of privacy and Data Protection.
We again host renowned domestic and foreign lecturers with an international reputation, among others.
We break the myth “GDPR doesn’t work”
Our motto is “Privacy by Design”
Let’s think about the impact on privacy already in the design and we will find a solution.
Who is the Conference Intended For?
- data protection officers,
- privacy professionals from the region,
- company representatives in the region,
- managers and experts in the field of digital solutions,
- leading lawyers and informatics of public administration,
- leading lawyers and informatics from the world of media,
- leading lawyers in larger companies,
- Marketing manager.
PRICE: 450 EUR + DDV
programme commitee chair, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
director of the Info House
technical director of the Info House
attorney at law, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
CEO and Co-founder of Red Orbit
Jaka Repanšek, RePublis Consulting
Data Protection Officer in SRC Infonet
Commissioner for Compliance and Personal Data Protection Sparkasse Bank
Training Manager & Expert Community Development Specialist
Slovene Creative Director of the Decade and one of the best Creative Directors in the Adriatic Region, KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Generali insurance company
Associate Professor in Human Rights Law at the Centre of Excellence, iCourts at the University of Copenhagen
DPO after three years - we are becoming skilled in finding solutions and tackling challenges
1. Katarina Ogorevc Breznik, SparkasseExperiences and challenges in the private sector in a global company
2. Simona Habič Bosinger, RTV SloveniaSpecial features for the media house and the public sector
3. Matija Ravnikar, SRC InfonetDPO at the processor
Head of section: Katarina Ogorevc Breznik, Sparkasse
12.00 - 13.30
The future and importance of privacy
1. Zenel Batagelj, ValiconThe heart of digitalization is data processing! What are the most advanced processing concepts?
2. Boris Turk, MasterCardUse of biometrics in banking
3. TBCHow do the areas coordinate with the areas of development and legal requirements
Head of Section: Zenel Batagelj, Valicon