About the Conference
On the 23rd and 24th April 2020, Info House Slovenija in cooperation with Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia will organize the International Conference 6th Days of privacy and Data Protection.
We again host renowned domestic and foreign lecturers with an international reputation, among others:
Jamie Woodruff, Nr. 1 ethical hacker in Europe
Nataša Pirc Musar, Attorney at law and former Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, about the right to be forgotten.
Who is the Conference Intended For?
- data protection officers,
- privacy professionals from the region,
- company representatives in the region,
- lead legal experts in private & public sector,
- lead IT experts in private & public sector,
- marketing managers,
- large organisations, the media and public administration,
- crypto companies.
PRICE: 450 EUR + DDV
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Ljubljana
BTC, Bratislavska cesta 8, Ljubljana, 1000, Slovenia
programme commitee chair, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
attorney at law, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
Head of supervisors at the Information Commissioner, KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Nr. 1 Ethical Hacker in Europe, KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Acting Director of The Information Security Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
head of Slovenian National Cyber Security Incident Response Centre SI-CERT
Faculty of Public Administration, University of Ljubljana
internationally recognized expert in information security
The User-adapted Communication and Ambient Intelligence Lab, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, UL
CEO, Info House Ltd.
CLO, Info House Ltd.
Jozef Stefan Institute
Group General Counsel at Bisnode, Member of the Board SWEDMA
Blub Blub Co-Founder & user experience expert
CEO, Kalmia d.o.o.
Head of the Internet of Things and Innovation Technologies Department
Nataša Pirc, Musar, PhD, PROGRAMME COMMITTEE CHAIR OF PRIVACY DAYS 2020
Eva Kalan Logar, M.A.
Head of Supervisors, Information CommissionerInformation commissioner's practice, common mistakes and data protection future challenges
Slovenian Personal Data Protection Law & GDPR
1. Igor Kolar, Ministry of JusticeStatus of Slovenian Personal Data Protection Law
2. ROSANA LEMUT STRLE, M.A., LAW FIRM PIRC MUSAR & LEMUT STRLEWE ARE SURE THAT WE HAVE CHOSEN THE PROPER LEGAL BASIS - WHERE DO WE MOST OFTEN GO WRONG?
IS OUR ORGANISATION CONTROLLER, JOINT CONTROLLER OR PROCESSOR?
Head of section: NATAŠA PIRC MUSAR, PHD
13.00 - 14.30
There's no S for Security in IoT
1. Tanja Pavleska, PhD, Jozef Stefan InstituteWhat smart city technology is capable of & personal data protection in smart cities
2. Marjana Senčar Srdič, A1 SlovenijaDemonstration of 5G network performance
Head of Section: Klemen Kraigher Mišič, Info hiša
Section 4in cooperation with Slovenian marketing association
GDPR & Marketing
1. Igor Mali, iPromThe challenges of digital marketing
2. Prof. dr. Andrej Košir, The User-adapted Communication and Ambient Intelligence Lab, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, ULEthics and smart systems
3. Mitja Mavsar Blub Blub Co-Founder & user experience expertUser experience in a world of bureaucratic legal texts
4. MAGNUS SJÖGREN, BISNODE (online)Data flows in the Nordics – Deep dive in Consumer Data and Marketing in Sweden
Head of Section:Tina Kraigher Mišič, Info House
Head of section:
1. Uroš Svete, PhD.Role of The Information Security Administration of the Republic of Slovenia & collaboration with other relevant cyber security institutions
2. Gorazd BožičDevelopment of institutional cyber security in Slovenia and some examples of new cyber attacks
3. David Modic, PhD.Cambridge Analytica's background and psychology as a hacker's best friend
Head of Section: Matjaž Drev, M.Sc.
Coffee Break & Snacks
18:15 - 18:25
Klemen Peternel (Kalmia) & Klemen Kraigher Mišič (Info House)How to ensure audit trail authenticity without going bankrupt?
Nr. 1 Ethical Hacker in Europe