About the Conference
On the 23rd and 24th April 2020, Info House Slovenija in cooperation with Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia will organize the International Conference 6th Days of privacy and Data Protection.
We again host renowned domestic and foreign lecturers with an international reputation, among others:
Jamie Woodruff, Nr. 1 ethical hacker in Europe
Nataša Pirc Musar, Attorney at law and former Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, about the right to be forgotten.
Who is the Conference Intended For?
- data protection officers,
- privacy professionals from the region,
- company representatives in the region,
- lead legal experts in private & public sector,
- lead IT experts in private & public sector,
- marketing managers,
- large organisations, the media and public administration,
- crypto companies.
PRICE: 450 EUR + DDV
As attendee you can book the hotel with special price.
Nr. 1 Ethical Hacker in Europe, KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Head of supervisors at the Information Commissioner, KEYNOTE SPEAKER
programme commitee chair, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
Acting Director of The Information Security Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
head of Slovenian National Cyber Security Incident Response Centre SI-CERT
Faculty of Public Administration, University of Ljubljana
internationally recognized expert in information security
The User-adapted Communication and Ambient Intelligence Lab, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, UL
attorney at law, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
CEO, Info House Ltd.
CLO, Info House Ltd.
Jozef Stefan Institute
Group General Counsel at Bisnode, Member of the Board SWEDMA
CEO, Kalmia d.o.o.
former State supervisor for personal data protection
City of Ljubljana, Smart City Manager
Nataša Pirc Musar, PhD., PROGRAMME COMMITTEE CHAIR OF PRIVACY DAYS 2020
Slovenian Personal Data Protection Law
1. Igor Kolar, Ministry of JusticeStatus of Slovenian Personal Data Protection Law
2. Klemen Kraigher Mišič, Info HouseWhat does the absence of Personal Data Protection Law mean for practice?
Head of section: Nataša Pirc Musar, PhD
13.00 - 15.00
There's no S for Security in IoT
1. Tanja Pavleska, PhD, Jozef Stefan InstituteWhat smart city technology is capable of & personal data protection in smart cities
2. Željko Gudžulić, MSc., City of LjubljanaHow does (will) smart city of Ljubljana look like?
3. Janez Križan, A1 SlovenijaDemonstration of 5G network performance
Head of Section: Klemen Kraigher Mišič, Info hiša
GDPR in Practice: The Most Common Mistakes
15:30 - 17:00
Še vedno delamo napake po GDPR – zakaj in kje?
1. Rosana Lemut Strle, M.A., Law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut StrleWe are sure that we have chosen the proper legal basis - where do we most often go wrong?
2. Tina Kraigher Mišič, Info HouseIs our organisation controller, joint controller or processor?
Head of Section: prof. Polonca Kovač, PhD.
Eva Kalan Logar
Head of Supervisors, Information CommissionerInformation commissioner's practice, common mistakes and data protection future challenges
Section 4in cooperation with Slovenian marketing association
GDPR & Marketing
1. Igor Mali, iPromThe challenges of digital marketing
2. Prof. dr. Andrej Košir, The User-adapted Communication and Ambient Intelligence Lab, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, ULThe future of socially intelligent devices
3. MAGNUS SJÖGREN, BISNODEData flows in the Nordics – Fiction or Reality? Deep dive on Consumer Data and Marketing in Sweden
Head of Section:Tina Kraigher Mišič, Info House
Head of section:
1. Uroš Svete, PhD.Role of The Information Security Administration of the Republic of Slovenia & collaboration with other relevant cyber security institutions
2. Gorazd BožičDevelopment of institutional cyber security in Slovenia and some examples of new cyber attacks
3. David Modic, PhD.Cambridge Analytica's background and psychology as a hacker's best friend
Head of Section: Matjaž Drev, M.Sc.
13:30 - 13:45
Klemen Peternel (Kalmia) & Klemen Kraigher Mišič (Info House)How to ensure audit trail authenticity without going bankrupt?
Nr. 1 Ethical Hacker in Europe