About the Conference
On the 20th and 21st April 2023, Info House Slovenia in cooperation with Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia will organize the International Conference 9th Days of privacy and Data Protection.
Who is the Conference Intended For?
- data protection officers,
- privacy professionals from the region,
- company representatives in the region,
- managers and experts in the field of digital solutions,
- leading lawyers and informatics of public administration,
- leading lawyers and informatics from the world of media,
- leading lawyers in larger companies,
- Marketing manager.
PRICE: 450 EUR + DDV
LOCATION – Book Acommodation
Rimske terme, Toplice 10, 3272 Rimske Toplice, Slovenia
THE PROGRAMME IS UNDER PREPARATION
Internet freedom as a victim of current global developments
Privacy challenges in marketing and their solution
1. Bojana Pleterski, Info HouseChanges in marketing globally and locally - how to prepare?
2. Igor Mali, IPromPrivate dmp as a key competitive advantage of companies in the future
3. Mojca Avšič, PetrolMarketing today: more technology, more personal data processing and more privacy issues
Head of section: Bojana Pleterski, Info House
12.00 - 13.30
New technologies and data protection
1. Marko Zebec Koren, University Clinical Center LjubljanaHow I met artificial intelligence in the "hospital" and survived
2. Luka Jelovčan, SGB d.o.o.The use of advanced technology in corporate security management: The relationship between security and privacy
3. Filip Milošević, SHARE FoundationBelgrade's new smart surveillance system - the good, the bad and the ugly
Head of Section: Marko Zebec Koren, University Clinical Center Ljubljana