About the Conference
On the 12th and 13th May 2022, Info House Slovenia in cooperation with Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia will organize the International Conference 8th Days of privacy and Data Protection.
We again host renowned domestic and foreign lecturers with an international reputation, among others.
We are in a period of turbulent developments in the field of personal data protection, especially this year.
Global challenges such as data transfer to third countries, which puts most controllers in an impossible position. Information giants as well as other important players in the role of processors or joint managers have a strong negotiating position. European supervisors have stepped on their toes, so we look forward to a response. What can we do, are there any possible intermediate solutions? How to defend the right to privacy? Is it necessary to look for alternatives and what are the possibilities?
Digitization is our new constant, which brings enormous benefits and, on the other hand, many dangers. Managers and processors must behave responsibly and respect privacy, build the trust of individuals to ensure compliance with the processing of personal data. In the end, it is trust that strongly influences the use of digital tools.
Digitization strongly influences the behavior of the individual as a consumer, as an employee, as a citizen. The right to privacy often clashes with other interests and we are always looking for balance. The European Parliament is adopting a series of new acts in the field of digital business, artificial intelligence, which will guide us in this.
And finally here is ZVOP-2! For data protection officers, it is a tool that will guide our controllers and processors more efficiently in the consistent processing of personal data. ZVOP-2 brings quite a few changes and we will look for new solutions.
Who is the Conference Intended For?
- data protection officers,
- privacy professionals from the region,
- company representatives in the region,
- managers and experts in the field of digital solutions,
- leading lawyers and informatics of public administration,
- leading lawyers and informatics from the world of media,
- leading lawyers in larger companies,
- Marketing manager.
PRICE: 450 EUR + DDV
programme commitee chair, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
director of the Info House
technical director of the Info House
CTO and CIO at the Saop d.o.o.
SGB, Security Consulting, d.o.o.
attorney at law, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
Keynote speaker, Catawiki
University of Maribor, Faculty of Security Sciences and Infocenter Group, MD consulting
DPO (Data protection officer) at University Medical Centre Ljubljana
Minister for Digital Transformation
Acting Director of The Information Security Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
Internet freedom as a victim of current global developments
Privacy challenges in marketing and their solution
1. Bojana Pleterski, Info HouseChanges in marketing globally and locally - how to prepare?
2. Igor Mali, IPromPrivate dmp as a key competitive advantage of companies in the future
3. Mojca Avšič, PetrolMarketing today: more technology, more personal data processing and more privacy issues
Head of section: Bojana Pleterski, Info House
12.00 - 13.30
New technologies and data protection
1. Marko Zebec Koren, University Clinical Center LjubljanaHow I met artificial intelligence in the "hospital" and survived
2. Luka Jelovčan, SGB d.o.o.The use of advanced technology in corporate security management: The relationship between security and privacy
3. Filip Milošević, SHARE FoundationBelgrade's new smart surveillance system - the good, the bad and the ugly
Head of Section: Marko Zebec Koren, University Clinical Center Ljubljana