About the Conference
On the 18th and 19th April 2019, Info House Slovenija in cooperation with Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia will organize the International Conference 5th Days of privacy and freedom of expression.
We again host renowned domestic and foreign lecturers with an international reputation, among others:
Alessandro Mantelero, Professor of Civil Law at the Polytechnic University of Turin, and the Council of Europe Rapporteur on Artificial Intelligence and Data Protection, about the effects of Artificial Intelligence on Privacy (AI)
Jennifer O’Sullivan, Deputy Information Commissioner of Ireland, about the supervision of the largest international companies,
Ute Kallenberger, Head of Inspection with the European Data Protection Supervisor, about the experience,
Mitja Pirc, business consultant, about data protection and new technologies,
Mojca Briščik, CEO of the Slovenian Advertising Chamber, about the GDPR challenges in marketing,
Nataša Pirc Musar, Attorney at law and former Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, about the right to be forgotten.
Who is the Conference Intended For?
- data protection officers,
- privacy professionals from the region,
- company representatives in the region,
- lead legal experts in private & public sector,
- lead IT experts in private & public sector,
- marketing managers,
- large organisations, the media and public administration,
- crypto companies.
We recommend you stay at Hotel Rikli. Our partner Sava turizem d.d. offers you special accommodation prices for the time of the conference (prices below are per night including breakfast).
|double room, single use||104 EUR (regular price: 134 EUR)|
|lake view double room, single use||120 EUR (regular price: 158 EUR)|
|double room||116 EUR (regular price: 148 EUR)|
|lake view double room||144 EUR (regular price: 186 EUR)|
Prices include several other goodies – read more by clicking link below.
programme commitee chair, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
associate professor of Civil Law at the Polytechnic University in Turin, Council of Europe Rapporteur on Artificial Intelligence
head of inspections, EDPS
legal counsel, UEFA
Information Commissioner of Cyprus
deputy Information Commissioner (Slovenia)
deputy Information Commissioner (Ireland)
head of SI-CERT
Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency
Chair of IAB Slovenija, Digitall.si
the most successful Slovenian singer
CEO, Info House Zagreb
attorney at law, law firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle
journalist, anchor of Odmevi show, historian
CEO, Info House Ltd.
Head Data Privacy Slovenia & SEE, Novartis
general counsel, ICONOMI Ltd.
Modern Workplace Business Group Lead, Microsoft
ethical hacker, founder of Viris d.o.o.
attorney at law, media law specialist
CEO, Slovenian Advertising Chamber
DPO, Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d.
CLO, Info House Ltd.
client service director, iPROM d.o.o.
Jaka Repanšek, RePublis Consulting
stream lead - big data, Telekom Slovenije
Mojca Krašovec, CEO of Rikli Hotel, Sava turizem d.d.
dr. Nataša Pirc Musar, PROGRAMME COMMITEE CHAIR OF PRIVACY DAYS 2019
Alessandro Mantelero, Council of Europe Rapporteur on Artificial Intelligence and data protection:Convention No. 108 and its importance for the personal data protection in Europe - has it defined the limits of artificial intelligence (AI)?
DATA PROTECTION IN MULTINATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
1. Danijela Bilogrević, Croatia Airlines:GDPR in air traffic with a review of data processing in the passenger and loyalty program
2. Maria Melkova, Microsoft:How to establish an effective system for personal data protection and enforcing the rights of individuals in an international environment with diverse legislations?
3. Mathieu Guillemin, UEFA:GDPR in UEFA, are we already compliant, where did we receive the goal?
4. Jure Holešek, Novartis:GDPR and Forum of International Research and Development Pharmaceutical Companies
Head of section: Dubravka Dolenc
Sections 2a & 2b
Personal data protection and new technologies
1. Mitja Pirc:Personal data and new technologies
2. Gregor Žavcer, FairData & Datafund:Data markets & data fairness
3. Maja Škrjanc, Telekom Slovenije:Data analitycs and GDPR
4. Jaka Repanšek, RePublis d.o.o.:How will the ePrivacy directive affect the privacy of individuals in the world of new technologies?
5. Janez Kravcar, Iconomi Ltd.:How to ensure GDPR principles in crypto world?
Head of section: Mitja Pirc
A regulator's View
1. Andrej Tomšič, deputy of the Information Commissioner (Slovenia):
The most common GDPR mistakes, detected by the Information Commissioner
2. Jennifer O’Sullivan, deputy of the Information Commissioner (Ireland):
How to supervise the biggest players (i.e. Google, Facebook)?
3. Ute Kallenberger, Head of Inspections, EDPS:
How does the EDPS inspection work?
4. Irene Loizidou Nicolaidou, the Information Commissioner (Cyprus):
GDPR & practice – how to coordinate the work of EDPB and national regulators, so that their practice and opinions will reach data processors as soon as possible?
5. Zoi Kardasiadou, EDPB:
EDPB Priority tasks
Head of section: mag. Rosana Lemut Strle
Right to be forgotten and the media
1. Rosvita Pesek, Slovenian national television
2. Cene Grčar, attorney at law
3. Helena Blagne
4. Ivana Žiljak, AZOP (Croatia)
5. Ute Kallenberger, Head of inspections, EDPS
Host: dr. Nataša Pirc Musar